- Participanst should, at the end of the program:
- Understand the protocol executed by the Department of Environment; Department of Fire and Rescue; and the Department of OSH in any emergency situation;
- Understand lesson learnt from the toxic waste incidents and other major incidents;
- Be informed on the measures that could be implemented by organisations in order to improve chemical and waste management at the workplace; and
- Be informed on the necessary best practices on emergency response at the workplace.
Who Should Attend?
Safety and Health Officers, Emergency Response Team Member, Safety and Health Committee members.
Speakers’ Brief Profiles
Speakers are Officials from the respective government agencies that deals with environment and workplace emergency having vast experience in enforcement activities from the respective agencies.
Profiles of individual speakers will be provided once the duly completed Registration Form is submitted to MEF.
- MEF Member : RM 460 + 6% SST
- Non Member : RM 600 + 6% SST
Discounted rate: 5% for 3 or more participation from the same company / organization.
Bayview Hotel Georgetown, Penang
25-A, Lebuh Farquhar,
10200 George Town,
25 September 2019
Enquiries ~ 03-7955 7778
En Anis Fahmy • ext 139 • email@example.com
Cik Norkhalidah Nordin • ext 163 • firstname.lastname@example.org