RM 350 inclusive SST (MEF Members) per participant
RM 370 inclusive SST (Non Members) per participant
This training contains recommendations for health and safety practices and approaches in combating COVID-19. The main topic of discussion is on the implementation of standard operation procedures for COVID-19 prevention program established by the Department of OSH DOSH, Ministry of Health and National Safety Council. It is expected that the materials shared can assist organization to be able to start operation in a safe manner universal best practices as recommended by International Labour Organisation and the World Health Organisation in the effort to ensure safe and sustainable business operation during the pandemic period.
By the end of the training participants will be able to understand:
1. The trait of the Covid-19 virus, how it spread and symptoms.
2. Government’s Standard Operating Procedure applicable to the workplace.
3. The new normal practices in a business operation and settings.
4. The role of employers and employees in dealing with COVID-19.
Who should join the training?
The training is design to the following audience:
1. Person appointed as Covid-19 prevention program coordinator.
2. Safety and Health committee members.
3. Safety and Health Officer / Site Safety Supervisor / OSH Coordinator.
7 hours online session. A 3.5 hours per session within 2 days.
Online lecture and discussion.
TOPIC – Day One
1. Current status of the Covid-19 Pandemic
2. Understanding the enemy – VIRUS
2.1 The route of entry to the human body
2.2 How it spread
2.3 How long does the virus survive on surface?
2.4 The symptoms and signs
2.5 The incubation period
2.6 At risk groups
3. The applicable legislation
3.1 Prevention and control disease act 1988
3.2 OSH Act 1994
3.3 Role of the Safety and Health Committee
3.4 Role of the Covid-19 Coordinator
3.5 Role of the Emergency Response Team
3.6 Notification and Reporting of Covid-19 cases
TOPIC – Day Two
4. Human resource planning
4.1 Work from home arrangement
4.2 Basic Ergonomic set up
6. Action to consider: from home to the workplace
7. The Workplace Standard Operating Procedure
7.1 Action to consider:
7.1.1 Before entering the premises.
7.1.2 Inside the workplace
7.1.3 Hygiene measures
7.1.4 Leaving the workplace.
8. Dealing with suppliers and client
9. What to do if workers develop COVID-19 Symptoms at the workplace?
10.Managing vulnerable workers.
11.Managing workers mental wellbeing
Discussion / Q & A