What is PivotTable?
PivotTable is a powerful data analysis tool, yet most Excel users do not use it to its fullest potential. This course shows you why PivotTable is so versatile for data analysis and how you can leverage PivotTable to rapidly analyse, sort, filter, spot trends and make business decisions from masses of data.
In this course you will learn to:
- Applying and optimizing an intelligent, flexible and interactive PivotTable in analysing and reporting on frequently changing of mass data
- Leveraging on PivotChart to visually represent PivotTable data
- Summarizing datasets with grouping and aggregation
- Flipping your data into alternate views and slicing and dicing it for deeper mining
- Creating Interactive Dashboard with PivotTable and PivotChart
Module 1: Introduction to PivotTable
Module 2: Setting your Data Right
Module 3: Creating a PivotTable
Module 4: Optimizing on the features of Slicers
Module 5: Customizing a PivotTable and the Fields
Module 6: Investigating Your Data with PivotTable.
Module 7: Analysis with PivotTable Grouping
Module 8: Peforming Calculation within PivotTable
Module 9: Interpreting data with PivotCharts
Module 10: Analyzing Multiple Data Sources
Module 11:Creating Interactive Dashboard with PivotTable and PivotChart