The MEF Academy Certificate Program in Human Resources Management is approved by the Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (Human Resource Development Fund) and designed to provide practical knowledge and skills for individuals currently employed in the human resources and administration function and who are considering entering the Human Resources field. The program is designed to:
- Formalize the competency standards required for effective administration of the human resource administration activities
- Provide basic qualification and recognition for human resource non- executives, clerical assistants and executives.
- Provide an overview of the practice of Human Resources Management, focusing on key HR administration areas which equip participants with skills in performing and supervising activities in the HR department.
- Develop knowledge and skills in providing practical assistance in human resource practices including motivation, maintaining and retaining organization employees.
WHO SHOULD OBTAIN THIS CERTIFICATION?
Organizations are encouraged to provide formal certification in training competencies for the following categories of staff:
- Human Resource Management (HRM) / Personnel executives, assistance, non- executives and clerical staff seeking formal qualification in HRM.
- Other company personnel currently involved and/or providing assistance in HR administration functions and activities
- Individuals with or without experience, having an interest in HRM and seeking to pursue a career in HRM.
Qualification : Minimum SRP with or without working experience
Certificate in Human Resource Management will be awarded by the MEF Academy upon completion of all program requirements.
- RM4,000 + RM240 GST per participant (Non-Member),
- RM3,700 + RM222 GST per participant for MEF members / individuals working with MEF member companies.
- Processing fee (non-refundable) RM106
MEF Academy Training Centre,
3A06 -3A07, Block A,
Pusat Dagangan Phileo Damansara ll
No. 15, Jalan 16/11, Off Jalan Damansara,
46350 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT
3 February 2018
9AM – 4PM (SUNDAY)