• The highlights of the relevant Drugs-related Acts focusing on drug abuse and addiction at workplace;
• The available treatment, rehabilitation, and preventive measures that can be implemented by businesses and organisations;
• Real-life cases of drug abused issues faced by Employers; and
• The effective handling methods by employers in managing drug related issues at workplace.WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Company’s Director, Senior Executives, Compliance Managers, Integrity Managers, Risk Managers, HR Practitioners, and Business Owners.RATES
• MEF Member : RM 800 + 6% SST
• Non Member : RM 950 + 6% SST
• Discounted rate : 5% for 3 or more participation from the same company / organization.PAYMENT
Payments must be made in full by all participants before the event, Cheque or bank draft to be made in favour of MALAYSIAN EMPLOYERS FEDERATION.
You can transfer the payment to Account No: 105280002422, Affin Islamic Bank Berhad in favour of Malaysian Employers Federation. A copy of transfer slip & Invoice number should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
. CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTIONS
• An administration fee of RM 200 will be charged for cancellations received 3 days before the event.
• No refund will be made for cancellation within 3 days of the event.
• Substitutions are allowed for registered participants. HRDF CLAIMABLE
This seminar is HRDF-SBL claimable, subject to the approval of HRDF. To apply, the company must submit the application to Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB).