- To ensure businesses understand the responsibilities as employers under the Employees’ SOCSO Act 1969
- To understand the specific benefits provided under the Employees’ SOCSO Act 1969Generate Initial ERA report in compliance with DOSH ERA Guidelines 2017; and
- To guide participants on the processes and procedures to ensure compliance in particular filling up the correct forms and documents for claims.
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource Managers, Human Resource Administrator, Person in charge of SOCSO compliance, Safety and Health Committee members.
Speakers are SOCSO Officials having vast experience in enforcement activities from the respective SOCSO State offices. Each session will feature two/three distinctive speakers.
Profiles of individual speakers will be provided once the duly completed Registration Form is submitted to MEF.
- MEF Member : RM 450 + 6% SST
- Non Member : RM 600 + 6% SST
- Discounted rate : 5% for 3 or more participation from the same company / organization.
- Mercure Kota Kinabalu City Centre
41, Jalan Gaya,
Pusat Bandar Kota Kinabalu,
88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Enquiries ~ 03-7955 7778
En Anis Fahmy • ext 139 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Cik Norkhalidah • ext 163 • email@example.com