*FULLY SUBSIDIZED under SME Skills Scheme
*Limited for 25 pax eligible SME employees
*Participants Registration are subject to the Small Medium Enterprises (SME) document requirements and approval by HRDC as the course fees are 100% paid by HRDC SME Skills Scheme Fund.
SME Skills Scheme Terms & Conditions:
1. SME employers should meet the official national SME definition and subject to any latest amendment & expansion of the PSMB Act 2001, as per the SME categories below.
Sector Num. of Employees
Manufacturing Less than 200 employees
Services and Other Sectors Less than 75 employees
2. All PSMB registered and non-registered SME employers and their employees (trainees) are eligible to participate in the SME Skills scheme.
3. Each employee - only entitled to attend one (1) approved course (per IC) under the SME Skills scheme.
4. Each employer - Maximum number of 5 employees only allowed to participate per course.
5. PSMB registered employers with arrears of levy and unpaid interests are NOT allowed to apply SME Skills scheme.
6. Participants must comply with the minimum requirement of 80% of training hours as per the online attendance report and complete activities and assignments under the course.
7. No withdrawal allowed, however replacement allowed within 5 days of timing.
8. Other documents required by HRD Corp like: Online Attendance, Output Assessment (evaluation) must submit.
Please note the Certificates will be issued upon full settlement of course fees by HRDC and this may be delayed between - 5 months, subject to HRDC approvals.
*Upon completion of Online Registration, Please submit documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Participant’s IC copy
2. Certificate from SME Corp (Sijil Akaun PKS) or any other Certificate/Registrations proving SME status
3. Copy of Company SSM search (page that consist profile of company that states company’s nature of business)
4. Confirmation letter from employers / confirming SME Status and nominating employee (full name & IC no.) to participate in this training, on letterhead with authorised signature.
*HRD Corp Forms below will be emailed to eligible SME Company upon verification of the above documents.
1. Borang Penyertaan Majikan
2. Pelatih SME Skills (PSMB/SMESKILLS/1/19)
3. Attendance Form (PSMB/SMESKILLS/3/19)
4. Latest company EPF Contribution Statement (Not Borang A)
This initiative is aimed at assisting the SME employers to continuously train their employers to increase their level of competency, productivity and quality to enhance the development and sustainability of SME companies in the global market post COVID-19.
Day 1 – Collaborating through Collaboration Platform
This course trains participants in using key MS Teams features to conduct businesses, projects and classes online effectively. It demonstrates the MS Teams ecosystem, explains the limitations of different subscription packages and unravels the common misconception about the tool.
Day 2 – Cloud Based Productivity Tool
This course is professionals who wants to use cloud based productivity tools effectively and securely. On top of technical know-how, the course discusses the various cloud service models offered by leading providers. Each module will be accompanied by hands-on session to enhance participant’s understanding.
Day 3 – Net-Etiquette and Working Effectively from Home
This course prepares participants to understand how to maximize their efficiency by working or studying from home and to recognize the appropriate behaviours and etiquette that is expected when communicating with their colleagues or peers.