*FULLY SUBSIDIZED under SME Skills Scheme (*Eligible SME employees, terms and conditions apply)
*Limited for 25 pax eligible SME employees
*Participants Registration are subject to the Small Medium Enterprises (SME) document requirements and approval by HRDC as the course fees are 100% paid by HRDC SME Skills Scheme Fund.
Course Fees: RM2,500 (included 6% SST) for Non-SME Company
(Can apply SBL Khas)
SME Skills Scheme Terms & Conditions:
1. SME employers should meet the official national SME definition and subject to any latest amendment & expansion of the PSMB Act 2001, as per the SME categories below.
Sector Num. of Employees
Manufacturing Less than 200 employees
Services and Other Sectors Less than 75 employees
2. All PSMB registered and non-registered SME employers and their employees (trainees) are eligible to participate in the SME Skills scheme.
3. Each employee - only entitled to attend one (1) approved course (per IC) under the SME Skills scheme.
4. Each employer - Maximum number of 5 employees only allowed to participate per course.
5. PSMB registered employers with arrears of levy and unpaid interests are NOT allowed to apply SME Skills scheme.
6. Participants must comply with the minimum requirement of 80% of training hours as per the online attendance report and complete activities and assignments under the course.
7. No withdrawal allowed, however replacement allowed within 5 days of timing.
8. Other documents required by HRD Corp like: Online Attendance, Output Assessment (evaluation) must submit.
Please note the Certificates will be issued upon full settlement of course fees by HRDC and this may be delayed between - 5 months, subject to HRDC approvals.
*Upon completion of Online Registration, Please submit documents to email@example.com
1. Participant’s IC copy
2. Certificate from SME Corp or any other Certificate/Registrations proving SME status
3. Copy of Company SSM search (page that consist profile of company that states company’s nature of business)
4. Confirmation letter from employers / confirming SME Status and nominating employee (full name & IC no.) to participate in this training, on letterhead with authorised signature.
*HRD Corp Forms below will be emailed to eligible SME Company upon verification of the above documents.
1. Borang Penyertaan Majikan & Pelatih SME Skills (PSMB/SMESKILLS/1/19)
2. Attendance Form (PSMB/SMESKILLS/3/19)
3. Latest company EPF Contribution Statement (Not Borang A)
This 4-day comprehensive course will provide basic business and management skills for candidates in the SMEs and also the B40 Group to understand and manage their business and performance. The course objectives and outline are designed so that the candidates will attain complete understanding of what is “Management”, Theories and System including the Internal employee environment specifically on staffing, managing organization and human capital, including staff rewards and compensation. On the External business environment, it also provide guidelines and training on legal compliance with Labour Laws and effective communication for legal compliance, operations and leadership skills which covers motivation, grievance handling, and relationship building.
• Assess and evaluate your business goals, mission and vision – the “Why” you are venturing into business;
• Understand the Dynamics of Business Organization, Structures and the local and global business trends and challenges;
• Learn the techniques and art of managing, business theories, employee’s management, staff compensation, training and grievance handling;
• Develop skills or upskill in control management, delegation duties, effective communication and encourage teamwork;
• Raise your awareness on the local business and employment legislations, regulations and rules as well as International conventions and trade policies.
Who should attend:
The Pandemic and the imposition of the MCO when existing businesses came to a near standstill have opened up the eyes and minds of Entrepreneurs. The “New Normal” will require entrants to businesses to have new competencies and skills to weather the post MCO business environment.
This course will be suitable:
•New Entrepreneur entering the market;
•Graduate or working adults who wish to venture into business;
•Existing small business operators who need to upskill and reskill
Day 1 - Part 1 Management and its Environment
1)What is Management?
2)The Management Framework and Functions
3)The Organization Dynamics -Trends & Technology
4)The Board and Management Reporting
5)The Business of Business - Value of Networking
6)Compliance & Limitations - Legal, Financial & Governance
Day 1 - Part 2 Management Theories and System
2)The Scientific Management Movement
3)Elton Mayo and the Human Relations School
4)Fayol and the Science of Administration
5)McGregor’s & Maslow’s Theories
Day 2 - Part 3 The Management Structure & Practices
1)Line and Staff in Practices
2)Staffing and Structure
4)The Formal & Informal Organizations
5)Reward and Compensation
Day 2 - Part 4 Control, Engagement and Empowerment
1)Span of Control in Management
3)Engagement & Empowerment - Stakeholders
4)Decision Making Skills
Day 3 - Part 5 Leading Managerial Skills
1)Setting Directions & Business Skills
3)Employee Development – Talent
4)Interpersonal and Social Skills in Business
5)Productivity with Flexibility
Day 3 – Part 6 Stakeholders Communication Skills
2)Listening and Problem Solving
3)Feedbacks & Issues Management
4)Presentations and Promotions
Day 4 – Part 7 Leadership & Performance Management
1)Leadership in Management
3)Corporate Governance & Ethics
5)Grievance and Conflict Management
Day 4 – Part 8 Change Management, Motivation and Trends
2)Diversity & Inclusiveness
3)Motivation and Drive in Business
4)Business and Human Rights Framework