RM 424 (inclusive SST) per participant
Organizations depend on highly skilled employees to produce high quality work This course is designed to equip participants the essential skills to leverage on Microsoft Excel on their daily tasks In this course, participants will gain the knowledge and skills required to create and edit worksheets, apply basic formatting techniques, use the data validation, charts and tables and leverage on conditional formatting This course is ideal for users who have little knowledge of using the Microsoft Excel.
• Discover Excel by navigating the Interface, Ribbon and the Toolbar
• Apply the techniques and rules in entering, editing, formatting data orderly and accurately
• Perform calculations and summarized data using relevant functions and formulas
• Manage and format data across multiple worksheets systematically
• Apply Data Validation in setting criteria and rules on entering data
• Leverage on the Conditional Formatting
• Apply Charts and Tables for clearer presentations
• Set and manage printing of Excel spreadsheet
• Explore the techniques of using Excel shortcuts
WHO TO ATTEND This
course is useful for users who want to get a strong foundation of Microsoft Excel Participants will immediately apply the knowledge and skills at work.
Module 1: Getting Started
Module 2: Entering, Editing & Formatting Data and Numbers
Module 3: Calculating Totals & Summaries using Formulas
Module 4: Data Validation
Module 5: Conditional Formatting
Module 6: Managing Multiple Worksheets
Module 7: Printing: How not to have “Sexy on Spreadsheet, Ugly on Printout
Module 8: Basic Skills for Chart Makers
Module 9: Using Excel Productively
*For more information, please click and refer to the brochure.