RM 850 (inclusive SST) per participant
*Please only apply HRD Corp Claimable Course (Use Levy) when the training is confirm.
This course presents a framework for continuous improvement of service where it really counts at the point contact with the customers The introduction of the Kaizen concept in this course would enlighten the participants of the effectiveness of applying Kaizen for continuous improvement in their day to day work In addition to this, this course equips participants with strategies and skills that will help them make the most of their day to day interactions with people who receive their services, both inside and outside their organisations Thus, this is considered as an “all in one” course for front liners catering for busy service industries.
• Acquire core skills at the root of good service
• Learn to respond to customer needs in ways that both please the customer and build the organization
Frontline staff e.g. Front Desk Assistants, Customer Relations Officers and those who come in constant contact with the customers.
Module 1 : Your responsibility in frontline service
- Analysing your job and managing your time for each task
- The negative and positive effect of front liner’s attitude to their customers and business
- Keeping a service oriented attitude
Module 2 : Customer Relations
- Understanding various personalities of customers
- Methods of handling each type of customers
- Using your emotional intelligence
- Meeting and exceeding customer needs
Module 3 : Communicating Effectively
- Understanding body language, gestures and facial expression
- Selling and marketing your service
- Telephone handling skills
Module 4 : Problem Solving
- Analysing complaints
- Handling customer complaints the emotion and the problem
- Reducing complaints by continuous improvement (Kaizen)