RM 2, 000 (inclusive SST) per participant
On the job Training (OJT) is becoming the preferred alternative to classroom training as it is considered to be practical and effective, as well as more cost effective, less disruptive to the business and employees learn directly from experience, based on company standards and working environment However the effectiveness of OJT depends on the OJT trainer An OJT Trainer requires critical skills to ensure effective transfer of knowledge, and this goes beyond showing and following the experienced worker Having a structured program helps the OJT Trainer and the organization to develop employee’s knowledge skills while maintaining a higher productivity and keeping cost low This program is designed to equip the OJT Trainer on how to develop and manage OJT efficiently and effectively, with the time and resources available to ensure trainees learn and internalize the knowledge required to perform the job.
WHO SHOULD OBTAIN THIS CERTIFICATION?
Organizations are encouraged to provide formal certification in training competencies for the following categories of staff:
• Training Managers, Operational managers, supervisors and team leaders managing and/or involved in employee Skills Trainings/ On The Job Training
• Individuals with or without experience, having an interest becoming a Departmental Trainer and seeking to pursue a career in Training Development.
1. THE OJT TRAINER ADULT LEARNING
2. STEP BY STEP OJT TRAINER
3. PREPARING TRAINING OUTLINE
4. SELECTING YOUR OJT TRAINER
5. PREPARING YOUR OJT CALENDAR
6. ASSESMENT OF TRAINING
*For more information, please click and refer to the brochure.