RM 1, 600 (inclusive SST) per participant
The Employment Act 1955 is the principal legislation governing employment practice in Malaysia. On 10th April 2022, a draft of amendments to the Principal Act was gazetted. The Act itself now, incorporates new definitions and sections covering the majority of persons in Malaysia (both local and foreign) working under a Contract of Service. This makes it imperative for Employers to understand correctly and comply with the obligations mandated by this Act.
The two days programme is crafted to provide participants with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Act, complemented by "hands on‟ practical guidelines and examples for worksite implementation
Top Management Team, Heads of Department, and Senior Supervisors.
1. The Contract of Services
2. Types of Contracts of Services
3. Contract of Service and Contract for Service
4. Understanding definitions and application of key operative terms in the Act
5. Termination Simpliciter
6. Employee Misconduct
8. Application of Term “Wages”
9. The Law on Payment of and Deductions from Wages
10. Part IX of the Act.
11. Application of Benefits under Part XII and Part XII C of the Act
12. Powers of the Director General under Section 69
13. Employment Regulations 1957
14. Employment (Termination and Lay-Off Benefits) Regulations 1980
15. Part XVA on Sexual Harassment incorporating the completely new Section 81
New Section 90B on Forced Labor. New Section 101C on presumption as to who is an Employee and Employer.
*For more information, please click and refer to the brochure.