RM 700 (inclusive SST) per participant
This course offers an in-depth understanding of all relevant aspects of the Industrial Relations Act 1967 and its latest amendments as at 2021. It prepares participants to deal effectively and yet fairly with workers and enhances harmony in the place of employment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All those involved in handling personnel and industrial relations functions.
- Definition/purpose of IR Act
• Rights of workmen and employers
• Leave on trade union business
• Prohibitions on workmen and their trade unions
• Claims for recognition
• Collective bargaining
• Management functions
• Effect of collective agreements
• Representations on dismissal
• Industrial Court
• Trade disputes