RM 1, 400 (inclusive SST) per participant
Neuro linguistic programming (NLP) is all about bringing your unconscious thoughts to the surface, so that you can have real choice over how you interact with and respond to the world. Once you have a grasp on NLP's basic principles, you might be interested in learning about some tools that can help you do more with NLP. You will have hands-on experience with important NLP techniques, including anchoring, establishing congruency, developing rapport, creating outcomes, interpreting and presenting information efficiently, and even some self-hypnosis techniques. Thinking is done with the whole of our body, and our thoughts leak out into body language. Our body language can help to add credibility to what we say and reading the signals our clients send is an essential skill in sales.
What Will Students Learn?
• Develop a deeper rapport with others
• Use anchoring to create a desired state of mind
• Become congruent with your inner self
• Understand and apply basic self-hypnosis techniques
• Create goals with momentum using NLP’s outcome framework
• Present, interpret, and analyze information using the 7±2 rule and the chunking technique
• How to apply your knowledge of body language to improve communication with your client
• How to understand the nuances of body language from a range of areas including your face, hands, arms. legs and posture
• How to use mirroring and matching techniques to build rapport with your client
• Sales professionals and sales leaders
• Executives involved in the sales function of the organization
• Communicators and influencers of the organization
What Topics are Covered?
• Developing Rapport
• Getting in Tune with Yourself
• Creating Comprehensive Outcomes
• Creating a Desired State with Anchoring
• Chunking Information
• Body Language
• What is your face and body saying?
• Monitoring your posture
• Dressing up and shaking hands