RM 850 (inclusive SST) per participant
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
• Understand the self-regulatory concept of the act;
• Explain the main requirements of the act;
• Understand the duties and responsibilities; of the employers, employees, manufacturers, designers and suppliers; and
• Understand the liability of offences.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Human resources manager, appointed member of the safety and health committee and person in charge of OSH program.
• Introduction and Course Objectives
• Salient Provision of OSH Act 1994
• Scope of Application
• Hazard at workplace
• Hierarchy of control
• Types of employer & types of employees
• Philosophy and guiding principles
• Object of the Act
• Appointment of Officers
• National Council for Safety and Health
• General Duties of Employers
• General Duties of Designers, Manufactures and Suppliers
• General Duties of Employees
• Safety and Health Organisations & Arrangements
• Notification of Accidents, Dangerous Occurrences, Occupational Poisoning and Occupational Disease and Inquiry
• Regulations & orders
• OSH cases
*For more information, please click and refer to the brochure.