RM 1, 007 (inclusive SST) per participant
Users of Microsoft Excel are familiar with its common functions and formulas but many have yet to discover the potential and its application of these tools In learning and maximizing its specific relevant functions, common and tedious tasks can be simplified and made easy Some formulas are relatively straightforward and some can be made more powerful when they are combined. Participants will discover how to avoid common pitfalls in using them, from learning the basic facts in using formulas to leveraging the usage of more complex functions.
• Master the dynamics about Formulas,
• Working with Names,
• Applying the Logical & Information Functions,
• Using Arrays to Solve Multiple Functions, Text Functions,
• Leveraging Lookup Functions,
• Applying Count and Sum Functions,
• Optimizing Mathematical and Trigonometry Functions
• Working with Dates and Time Functions
WHO TO ATTEND
This course is recommended to users who use Microsoft Excel extensively at work. Familiarity with the basics of Microsoft Excel is assumed.
Module 1: Creating Formulas
Module 2: Working with Names
Module 3: Information Category & Logical Function
Module 4: Array Formulas
Module 5: Text Category
Module 6: Lookup & Reference Category
Module 7: Math & Trig Category
Module 8: Counting and Summing Category
Module 9: Dates and Time Category
*For more information, please click and refer to the brochure.