DATE OF COMMENCEMENT : 10 June 2021
PROGRAM SCHEDULE: 4 HOURS X 2 WEEKDAYS (9AM – 12.30PM) VIA MSTEAMS. CLASSROOM
DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED AFTER CMCO LIFTED
COURSE FEES (DISCOUNTED FOR ONLINE BLENDED LEARNING)
• Original course fees RM4,500 (Non-Member) / RM4,000 (MEF members)
• Special Online Blended Learning Discount – RM4,000 / RM3,500 (MEF members)
• Special discount for participants of “HR for Beginners” or “Employment Act or Industrial Relations Act” courses – RM3,700/RM3,200 (MEF members)
The MEF Academy Certificate Program in Human Resources Management (CHRM) is designed to provide practical knowledge and skills for individuals currently employed in the human resources and administration function and who are considering entering the Human Resources field. The course will be delivered ONLINE during the current Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO), blended with classroom training to be conducted after the CMCO.
This Certificate HRM course covers the broad scope of HRM functions, employee administration and management as well as the core Employment legislations in Malaysia, delivered by industry experts and speakers.
This uniquely designed course is developed as the foundation for the pathway towards the Professional Diploma in Human Resource Management & Development (PDHRM) with the collaboration of Asia e-University.
The program is designed to:
- Formalize the competency standards required for effective administration of the human resource administration activities
- Provide basic qualification and recognition for personnel who are non- executives, clerical assistants and executives in the Human Resource Department so that they enhance their positions after completion of this course and in future, the Professional Diploma (PDHRM).
- Provide an overview of the practice of Human Resources Management, focusing on key HR administration areas which will equip participants with skills in performing and supervising activities in the HR department
- Develop knowledge and skills in providing practical assistance in human resource and legal practices of managing and retaining organization employees.
More detail, please click and refer to brochure.