COMMENCMENT: 17-18 June 2021
DURATION: 6 MONTHS (ONLINE & CLASSROOM)
ORIGINAL FEES: RM7,500 (Members) / RM8,000 (public)*
*Blended Learning Special Discount RM500
The Professional Diploma in Human Resources Management & Development (PDHRMD) is designed to provide comprehensive competencies for personnel working in / entering into Human Resources field. The course is delivered by MEF / MEFA Consultants, Industry Experts and Speakers from the International Labour Organization (ILO). The course covers the strategic aspects of human resource (HR) management and implementation of effective HR management initiatives, with crucial elements of industrial relations, occupational safety and strategic HRM. The course will be delivered ONLINE during the current Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO), blended with classroom training to be conducted after the CMCO.
The EDHRM syllabus is designed to:
- Formalize competency standards required for effective administration of the human resource management activities
- Provide qualification and recognition for human resource personnel in anticipation of the implementation of the HR Professional Act.
- Provide strong foundation of the practice of Human Resources Management, focusing on strategic HR, resource planning, performance management, international policies and Malaysian labour & safety laws.
- Develop knowledge and skills in Human Resource Development, including organizational behaviour, competency models and organization culture
WHO SHOULD OBTAIN THIS DIPLOMA?
Organizations are encouraged to provide formal certification in human resource management and development
competencies for the following categories of staff:
• Human Resource Managers, Personnel Executives, HR assistants, non-executives and clerical staff seeking formal qualification in HRMD.
• Operational company personnel currently involved and/or providing assistance in HR administration functions and activities
• Individuals with or without experience, having an interest in HRMD and seeking to pursue a career in HRMD.
• Newcomers to the HRMD area may complete the Certificate level (Module 1 – 4) for future pathway to this Executive Diploma.
For more detail, please click and refer to the brochure.
For application submission, please email to Pn. Aspa at firstname.lastname@example.org